This conference allows presidents to learn about organizational issues, develop leadership skills, and meet peers from across the state.
- Learn current state and national organizational issues as well as leadership skills;
This is the annual conference for county Farm Bureau Presidents. The conference allows an opportunity for presidents to:
- Help guide new county presidents as they take on their new roles;
- Meet peers from across the state.
Cancellations for the event must be made in writing by January 25th to avoid a no show fee.
No show fees will be charged to the County Farm Bureau as follows:
- $255 Full Registration No Show Fee
- $68 Room charge per night (if requesting a single room or bringing a spouse/guest)
Meal Charges for spouses/guest:
- $50 Monday night reception only
- $45 Attending on Tuesday
- $95 Entire event